Save big and be one of the first on the mountain this ski season with our Early Season Flurry Sale. Save 20% off our already reduced room prices and enjoy a $30 breakfast at Spur each day. […]
Slopeside Condo Hotel
Experience supreme ease of ownership in the ultimate mountain location and lifestyle when you discover Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa’s distinctive whole ownership condominiums. Teton Mountain Lodge is a world-renowned hotel offering real estate ownership opportunities at the base of iconic Jackson Hole Mountain Resort complete with full-service resort amenities.
Teton Mountain Lodge Residences
View Floor Plans for Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Suite Options
Whole ownership condominiums including studios, one, two and three bedroom suites are enhanced by the service and amenities of world-class resort overseen by on-site property and hotel management company covering rentals and services and anything the owner of a condominium could ever want.
Advantages & Benefits
The Teton Property Management Company was established to provide our owners with complete ease of ownership. The PMC acts as your personal liaison at Teton Mountain Lodge to manage the overnight rental of your unit, ensuring realized revenue potential while preserving the quality level of your valuable investment. The PMC provides the security of knowing that everything regarding your unit will be handled professionally.
Teton Property Management Offers Some of the Following Benefits:
- Licensed, dedicated on-site Property Manager acting as the owners’ personal liaison to the hotel management. The Property Manager works at the hotel and is available to go over the rental contract, take personal reservations, and answer any questions.
- Management offices located in the same building as vacation home.
- Knowledgeable reservations staff available seven days a week to book units for owners.
- Experienced hotel management company to operate the Lodge efficiently while providing exceptional customer service and quality levels.
- Enthusiastic hotel sales and marketing staff to represent the Lodge worldwide and to maximize exposure for increased rental bookings.
- PMC provides all owners with concise, easy to read quarterly rental statements
- Website available for information and reservation requests.
- Full concierge services for owners and guests.
- 24‐hour bellman service in season.
- Daily maid and linen service for owners and guests.
- Charge privileges for owners and guests.
- 24‐hour front desk with check‐in, checkout service on a year‐round basis unlike other local management companies
- Additional owner benefits include discounted hotel rates for family, friends and referrals, retail, spa and food and beverage discounts. Ski lift discounts are available with advance notice.
Real Estate Inquiries & Sales
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is the realized vision of pro-skier, developer and hotelier Rob DesLauriers. He envisioned the ultimate slopeside and ski basecamp, perfectly outfitted to compliment Jackson’s extraordinary outdoor environs with the service and amenities of a four star resort.
While the condominium-hotel model is easy in a destination resort community, a vast range of opportunities exist for Jackson lover looking to claim their own little piece of paradise. Rob DesLauriers and his Sotheby’s team’s expertise extends to the complete spectrum of Jackson Hole real estate ownership opportunities in addition to those at Teton Mountain Lodge.
Collectively known as Realty Group of Jackson Hole within Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty, DesLauriers and his colleagues are recognized as one of Teton County’s leading sales teams. Together with Rob, Jake Kilgrow, and Jeff and Kelli Ward collaborate to provide extraordinary service through the discovery and complete transaction process.
Since 2004, The Realty Group of Jackson Hole, formerly known as Teton Village Realty, has been responsible for over $400 million in real estate transactions and maintains a trusted track record ensuring clients a wealth of market intelligence and guidance. Tap into the possibility of owning a piece of the Jackson Hole lifestyle with ownership at Teton Mountain Lodge.
For more information about ownership opportunities contact us at: 307.739.8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org